My favourite character designs from Monster Hunter Illustrations Vol. 2 (2013), a 400 page art book featuring a crap-load of creature, character, armour and weapon designs. The armour designs are so detailed and varied in cultural influences. Non-stop inspiration in this book.
A dash of gold from ‘Mononoke’.
(Source: the bakeneko)
like. How is this show. So beautiful.
photos by mohammad reza domiri ganji in iran of: (1) the dome of the seyyed mosque in isfahan; (2,8) the nasīr al mulk mosque, or pink mosque, in shiraz; (3,4) the vakil mosque in shiraz; (5) the ceiling of the fifth floor of ali qapu in isfahan; (6,10) the vakil bathhouse in shiraz; (7) the imam mosque in isfahan; (9) the jame mosque of yazd
Favourite animators: You Yoshinari (吉成曜)
- Introduction to You Yoshinari’s style
- You Yoshinari’s amazing artwork
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.11 - You Yoshinari: Gainax & Trigger Superstar
- Some of the scenes animated by You Yoshinari: part 1, part 2, part 3
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles and additional notes!
- And yes, he is the one who directed “Little Witch Academia”
The Art of Eytan Zana
Eytan Zana is a concept artist and illustrator who specializes in environment and character design. He is currently at game studio Naughty Dog, and has worked on titles such as The Last Of Us and Uncharted 3.
see more from the artist at -